Friday, February 19, 2010

This Could Have Been Much Worse!

Thursday, I was on the floor loving on Penny and I felt Lily put something on the top of my head...in my hair. She had been playing with 2 quarters that she had taken from her daddy's coin cup, so I assumed that she had put a quarter on my head. I moved my head and the quarter didn't fall out, so I immediately asked Lily what was in my hair. Her response was, "It's stuck!" I reached and felt and my heart dropped!!! My sweet darling had put her gum IN MY HAIR! I wanted to start crying right then! But instead, I started to pull on the gum very gently and the gum pulled right out...with no evidence being left behind! I could finally breath again! Apparently, Lily had enough of her spit in the gum to where it wasn't as sticky as it should have been. God was definitely watching out for me!!! Needless to say, we had a really long talk about gum!

No comments:

Post a Comment