Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Beginning

Well, creating a blog is something I thought I would never do. But, a very good friend has convinced me that I would truly LOVE it once I begin...so here I go!

A little background...My husband and I are originally from Louisiana. We both attended Louisiana Tech University. He happened to catch my eye one day...and our love story began :) We were married in December of 2000 in Maui, Hawaii. We had to make the decision of where in the Houston area we wanted to live, so we chose Pearland...but for no particular reason. God blessed us with a beautiful baby girl on May 9, 2006. Her name is Lily Marie and she is our little miracle! We lived in Pearland for almost 9 years. While there, we made wonderful, lifelong friends. In May of 2009 we moved to Porter, TX. Making this move further north allowed us to be a little closer to "home". Billy has been working for Centerpoint Energy for 10 1/2 years. I am currently teaching part-time at Children's First School. This is also where Lily attends 3 year old preschool.


1 comment:

  1. we made wonderful lifelong friends while you were here too! (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete