Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Day of Pre-K

September 13, 2010
Lily is now attending Christian School of Kingwood.  Due to moving into a new building, the start of school was pushed back one week.  Her teacher is Mrs. Sanchez.  There are 9 kids in the class, 5 girls and 4 boys.  Lily's school hours are 8:30-1:30.  I usually drop her off in the morning about 7:20.  She plays in Extended Care until the start of the school day.  Due to my wonderful half day job, I am always there at 1:30 to pick her up.  We are amazed everyday of just how much she is learning.  We are very blessed to have such a great school and teacher for our baby girl!

Lily, eating her breakfast, a honeybun, on the first  day of school.

I was very sad that I could not take Lily to school on her first day.  I got her dressed, but it was her daddy's job to take the pictures and bring her to school.





No comments:

Post a Comment