Thursday, May 6, 2010

Muffins with Mom


May 6, 2010
The 3 year old Preschool classes at Children's First School had a very special day to celebrate Mother's Day.  To begin the program, Lily's class lined up and sang The Days of the Week.  Then, they sang We Love Mothers and Pick the Flowers.  After, Pick the Flowers, Lily brought me two yellow tulips that she made using her handprints.  Then, Mrs. Linette had groups of children perform nursery rhymes that she had taught them throughout the year.  Lily and 2 other children performed Humpty Dumpty.  Lily was Humpty Dumpty.  After all the performances, Mrs. Linette presented gifts to all the moms.  Lily made me a butterfly recipe card holder, which included her favorite recipe that I cook for her...which was Carrots and Ketchup!?  Mrs. Linette also had Lily answer questions about me.  They were the following:

  1. My mom is special because...she let's me watch movies.

  2. Mom's age...1

  3. I like it when my Mom...brings me to CiCi's.

  4. My Mom can do many things!  I think she's best at...making me breakfast.

  5. My mom has a pretty smile!  I like to make her smile by...doing a silly dance.

  6. My Mom is as pretty as a...flower.

  7. My mom is smart!  She even knows...how to blow dry her hair.
Afterwards, we were able to enjoy muffins and fruit with our sweet children.

Thank you, Lily!  You made me feel very special today!  I Love You!

Lily and some of her classmates, lined up and ready to sing!

Lily sitting on "the wall", getting ready to perform Humpty Dumpty.

Mama and Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment